Share our progress regarding absolutely any tech topic that we're currently studying. Could be related to what we do on a daily basis, or could be something completely new.
- Everyone gets a chance to expose their topic at least once per month. Dates to be defined.
- Ideally, you should define your topic at the beginning of the month, so that you can keep focused and a have a specific goal. But of course, you're free to change it if you want to.
- It doesn't matter if someone else is studying the same topic. That's actually even better, there's more chance to discuss!
- Unlike meetups, we don't need a super polished presentation. Share your learnings with us, in whatever way you want. You can show half-baked slides, in-progress article, raw speech, etc. Up to you!
- Feedback will be given in every session, but it must be constructive and provide value. No offensive comments allowed. Being respectful is a must.
- Participation is not mandatory so if you don't feel like participating any given month, that's ok!
- Depending on who joins, we could do it in Spanish, English or Spanglish.
Except for being respectful, nothing here is set in stone. Feel free to suggest changes!
Send me a DM to @brunoaybarg in Twitter to include you in the group.